My bud Lori in Ottawa tagged me to answer some great life questions! Since it is my blog, I changed some of the questions. And, since I am it, I tag my sister-in-law- the beautiful Maria! (you can answer in whichever language you feel like)
1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
Not to be a bore, or cliché, but I really do try and find fun in every job I do. Shifts at wal-mart were passed by seeing how many times I could get the cute stock boys to empty the fitting room garbage; I liked teaching just to be able to talk to people; writing is fun because I can do it in pj’s! A job isn’t work if you are having fun doing it.
2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
I wish I still took risks in life.
3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
I have always wanted to go to university. I haven’t necessarily been putting it off though because I just can’t 1) afford it, 2) decide one thing I want to dedicate 4 years studying. I really enjoy learning.
4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
I would most like to learn to be fluent in Spanish. I think it is the one skill that I could learn right now with the most sense and use. Secondly, I would like to learn French. Languages open doors.
5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it, be and what would you hope to learn?
This is a hard question (see #10). I can’t think of anything right now. I will say I like reading biographies because you can learn something from everyone!
6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Smiley, Adventurous, Open-minded (got those from Juan, is that cheating?)
7. Now list two more words you wish they described you as…
8. What are your top three passions?
To Love – To Travel – To Learn
9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone.
What is one thing you have learned in life from an animal?
10. Which was the hardest question for you to answer and why?